The Pasha Group is a global shipping & logistics company driven to success by its values of excellence, honesty, integrity, innovation, and teamwork. Every day at Pasha brings new challenges – new puzzles that need to be solved – and our clever and dedicated team works together to put each piece in its place, creating innovative and cost effective solutions for our clients. Our business is broken down into five segments specializing in specific services. These include Automotive, Maritime, Relocation, Transportation Services, and Logistics.
Why work at The Pasha Group ?
You’ll be an important part of the team doing a job with lots of variety. Use your customer service skills while you work with a supportive group of people.
What you can expect
· Receive training on job skills and software applications
· Flexible schedules may be available.
· Gain knowledge of our industry and opportunities to develop leadership skills.
· Professional office environment
Compensation and benefits for full time positions :
· Competitive compensation based on experience and qualification
· Medical, Dental, Visions, Short term &long term disability, Life insurance programs
· Continuous learning programs as well as student tuition assistance programs
· 401(k retirement savings plan) plus profit sharing.
· Free Parking
Here’s more about the job :
In this role, you will provide Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) support, Tier 1 exception management, and associated reporting to operations teams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· You will use various reporting tools and applications to manage EDI processes, including pre and post translator exceptions.
· You will monitor inbound and outbound EDI transactions made to multiple databases and systems, troubleshooting and resolving issues in a timely manner.
· You will identify, analyze, and resolve or communicate exception errors to the appropriate trading or internal partners.
· You will coordinate with external trading partners on EDI related issues to include requests for files, analysis of files, and other (non-development) EDI matters.
· You will research, document, and resolve or escalate EDI errors and system issues using standard operating procedures.
· You will monitor, analyze, and escalate issues appropriately.
· You will support the creation and maintenance of reporting, tracking, and other processes related to EDI monitoring and support.
· You will support periodic metrics reporting and operational reviews.
· You will translate technical language to business terms to facilitate effective cross-functional communication.
· You will perform system testing as needed.
· You will update schedule, logs, and tasks daily.
Required work experience:
2+ years’ experience in a technical or EDI support or related position or equivalent combination of education and experience
The EDI Support Coordinator is an excellent opportunity that offers you the chance to explore and learn what it’s like working for a global transportation and shipping company in Reno. Apply for this great opportunity today!
The Pasha Group is an EOE/AA Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/and other Protected Categories