About The Pasha Group
Serving customers since 1947, The Pasha Group is a family-owned diversified global logistics and transportation services company. The Pasha Group’s Mission is to be a leader in providing customized, cost-effective and profitable value-added services to the automotive, maritime, and relocation industries through the integration of Pasha’s network of global logistics entities and strategic partners. Our continuing investment in our employees, technology, facilities and equipment enhances our productivity, leading to increased quality and profitability, for Pasha and for our customers, whose satisfaction is fundamental to our business. Our name stands behind every move.
Why work at The Pasha Group?
Our culture fosters individual talent, mutual trust and lifelong learning. We support our people so they can master their career journeys, go further, reach higher, and realize their greatest potential.
· Various career paths
· Career development
· Flexibility and Hybrid work schedules
· Digital learning platform with tuition reimbursement
· Serving communities where we work and live
Compensation and benefits for full time positions:
· Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications.
· Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance programs
· Employer Paid Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
· Commuter benefit program
· Flexible spending accounts
· 401K with a Profit Sharing Plan
· Wellness Program
· Employee discount programs
· Paid Volunteer Time at Company-Sponsored Events in the Community
Here’s more about the role:
The Manager, Liftvan Administration position is a high profile management opportunity that offers you the chance to bring your inventory management and logistics experience to a global transportation and shipping company in the Dallas, Texas area. Apply for this great opportunity today!
As a Manager, you will oversee a Shared Services team with responsibility to execute on inventory needs, monitor/track equipment, audit vendor inventories, and ensure financial processes are conducted timely.
Your Primary Objectives
· Provide leadership and operational oversight of the Liftvan Administration team to ensure resources are properly aligned, workloads are balanced, issues are properly addressed and required service quality is achieved
· Manage and drive operational excellence
· Develop synergies between the Liftvan Administration Team and other business units
· Foster a continuous learning environment
· Identify and drive process improvement
Duties and Responsibilities
· Manager daily activities of the Shared Services Liftvan Administration team
· Respond to escalated concerns from business units and partners
· Coordinate timely purchase, reposition, relocation and disposal of liftvans
· Conduct inventory audits
· Maintain Liftvan inventory
· Collaborate and stay abreast of new lease agreements
· Produce adhoc reporting
· Create and distribute daily/weekly/monthly SSC reporting metrics
· Create, audit and code invoices
· Train team members on Liftvan transactional processes
· Act as a resource and SME
· Manage, guide and develop Liftvan Administration leadership and team
· Other duties as assigned
Required Experience and Education
· BS/BA in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field or equivalent combination of coursework and experience in a directly related field required
· 3+ years of related experience with an emphasis on procurement related activities
· 2+ years of related experience in a supervisory or management position with responsibility for managing staff
· Inventory control systems management experience
A Plus to Have
· Experience with inventory management in the equipment rental industry preferred
· Experience in the transportation and logistics industry preferred
The Pasha Group is an EOE/AA Employer – Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/and other Protected Categories.
Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
The information included in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive or exhaustive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.