Bluetide Puerto Rico, Inc. (BTPRI) is a 501(c)3, Non-Profit Organization based in Puerto Rico since 2018. Our objective is to plan, design, and implement initiatives to expand Puerto Rico’s and the U.S. Caribbean marine and maritime activities in an integrated and cross-collaborative manner by accelerating the future development of ocean dependent commercial activities.
The organization is looking to position the U.S. Caribbean as the international hub of eco-responsible innovation in blue economic development and coastal economic resilience for island territories, island states, island nations, and coastal states by 2030, and continue as such thereafter.
FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing high level and strategic management and programs support to the Executive Director, Board of Directors, and other staff members. This role is in charge of running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of the organization and facilitates the efficient operation of the assigned projects by performing a variety of clerical and administrative tasks.
E*SSENTIAL DUTIES *
EXECUTIVE’S ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
· Assist the Executive Director in collecting and distributing necessary reports and information to board members before a scheduled full board and executive team meetings and conference calls.
· Take meeting minutes at board meetings and executive team conference calls. Prepare minutes for review at the meetings.
· Draft and send correspondence as necessary for the Executive Director and the Board of Directors.
· Schedules the Leadership Weekly Meetings for the Executive Director with the Executive Team.
· Schedules the Executive Director’s daily calendar and ensures that he has all the information for all meetings.
· Schedules Roundtable meetings, keep member list with emails updated, send out calendar invites for meetings, and assist the Executive Director with Roundtable Meetings.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
· Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: data entry, correspondence, photocopying, document drafting, mail merging, mailing, and filing.
· Purchase office supplies and equipment as needed.
· Respond appropriately or divert communication to appropriate staff.
· Draft correspondence and other materials as requested; respond to written and verbal inquiries, as directed.
· Prepare, proofread and edit documents.
· Ensures proper distribution of updated documents. Posts updated files to the Drive Cloud.
· Perform job-related special projects and other administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field from an accredited university.
· 3+ years of administrative assistant experience (Non-profit organization experience preferred, but not exclusive).
· 3+ years of progressively responsible work experience supporting senior leadership personnel in a business environment is required.
· Strong calendaring experience, preferably dealing with complex meeting scheduling and shifting priorities.
· Very strong verbal, written, and computer skills are required.
· Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously and independently.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work with people at all levels within the organization.
· Advanced computer skills in Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
· Ability to prioritize work, demonstrate problem-solving ability, attention to detail, and managing information
· Ability to anticipate team needs and come up with creative solutions.
· Flexibility to evolve as business needs change in a fast-paced environment.
Benefits: Competitive base pay and incentive. Laptop Computer. Vacations and Sick Leave. Ten observed paid holidays. Fully remote. Training and Certifications.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
BTPRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 – $30,000.00 per year
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
Company’s Facebook page: